Saturday, May 14, 2011

Making it feel like home

Q:     What's more fun than having house guests? 

A:     Having 2 sets of house guests!!!! 


I've been so excited to share this quick project --- but waited until our guests were gone, so I didn't ruin the surprise. 


Anytime we have guests, I set out a little bag of travel sized toiletries.  It's a small way to show them that we are looking forward to their visit and want them to feel completely comfortable. 


The travel sized items are my favorite to buy and Target has the best selection.  I'm not sure how it happens, but I always end up leaving with way more little bottles of soap than I need.  They're just so cute!  And, after I put my Silhouette to work, the little toiletry goodie bag just got cuter, too.  

Check it out..... 


Doesn't that just look welcoming?  


1 comment:

  1. Sittin here shakin my head. But really. . ., it is super cute.

    ReplyDelete